viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

Apologize

very nice painting, Crist,I didn't see your work before,I sincerely apologize for the similarityBest regards,Ben
BEN HEINE ::: Cartoonist, Journalist, Teacher::: Toonpool.com Executive Belgium
My Site ::: My Blog ::: My Toonpool ::: My Flickr

--My 2009 Calendars
To: dq-cartooncommittee@yahoogroups.comFrom: crist@uolsinectis.com.arDate: Fri, 8 May 2009 20:04:45 -0300Subject: Re: [dq-cartooncommittee] Illustration: Africa Africa!



sorry, Crist


----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin HEINE
To: benheinecartoons@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 7:48 PM
Subject: [dq-cartooncommittee] Illustration: Africa Africa!
Note : If you don't want to receive my illustrations in the future, just send an email at heinebenjamin@hotmail.com and you'll be removed from the listHigh resolution version of this image for printing purposes available HEREAfrica, My Africa By Ola Joseph Kolawole Back in the years of the b.c.When I was but a spirit in the heavenliesSpying over the happenings on this miraculous planet,I majored on the study of continents…I had special interest in this spectacular oneTraced back to Cush, a man of colourBlessed by Eledua – the Creator of creationObviously vast, leading her equalsHer land expanded by the hours –They called it Ethiopia and the Egyptian empireShe was first in making wonderful inventionsAnd not lagging behind in linguistics and educationHer map became a riddle for the WISE:Looking at the map from the west,I see a gun.Firing out intellects and academicsImparting the whole wide world with wisdom.Looking from the east,I see a big foot,Walking around the worldPreaching her precious cultural heritagesLooking from the north,I see a big Yam,Everybody comes to take a biteFrom this yam that gives a taste of divinityLooking from the south,I see a big steady rockMany come to it for shelter –Others, to mine from her treasurable resources.Now, here is the riddle for the WISE –Shall we pull the trigger of the gun with our foot…And fire out a bullet of yam to the rock…And perhaps, Africa will be that Goshen again? Selah!
BEN HEINE ::: Cartoonist, Journalist, Teacher::: Toonpool.com Executive Belgium
My Site ::: My Blog ::: My Toonpool ::: My Flickr

--My 2009 Calendars
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) Start a new topic
Messages Files Photos Links Database Polls Members Calendar
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good
Get inspired
by a good cause.
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
.
__,_._,___


No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.12.22/2105 - Release Date: 05/08/09 11:43:00

No hay comentarios: